Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Test Time


Beth and I are about to sit down and take a multiple guess quiz. I will spare you the drama - Beth is going to smoke me!!!!! The only really tough thing is that we both have multiple bruises on our heads from the Bimini that covers the helm and bridge. Suffice it to say it is helping us with learning how to cuss like sailors out here.  Well, when in Rome, right?  Here are a few pics of the day's events. More later, I hope. No wifi but I have 3G.

We are currently anchored off of Boca Grande and it is ritzy! We took the dinghy ashore an explored the island....


Nice eh?


FYI - cheapest house we saw goes for 750k! But, at least they love elephants and a drink called a Hummer (but who doesn't, right?)...



Out here there are no gas stations so....

They do have lots of nice houses, shops and a couple of churches....



Little pink houses for you and me...


So, now on to the test. Mark says we talk, er, cuss like sailors so we should do well.  Life is a beach either way...


Speaking of Mark...


Mark and I matched today but we didn't plan to... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment